SOLUTIONS FOR EMERGENCY ROOMS
Curbell’s products are designed to meet the tough demands of emergency rooms. From our cable and lead wires that interface with all your existing equipment to innovative fall management solutions to keep your patients safe, you can count on Curbell for durable products that will withstand the tough environment of the ER.
Your ER is a busy place, and busy ERs serve large numbers of vulnerable patients who are susceptible to falls. Curbell’s easy-to-use fall management products can assist in reducing falls and increasing response time in your busy ER. Using our system with vulnerable patients alerts your staff if a patient leaves the stretcher so that they can assist before a fall takes place.
- The BC600 monitor connects features an audible alarm as well as a connection for your nurse call system
- The sensor pad is placed under the sheet and will trigger the alarm when a patient attempts to leave the stretcher
- Simple and quick setup – plug the sensor pad into the monitor and it’s ready to go
- Easy to use – intuitive operation with no complex settings or functions to deal with
- Curbell will assist in setup and training for your staff
NURSE CALL JACK
Allows direct notification
to nurse call
Volume, Tone, and Delay controls are kept out of sight in the battery compartment
The Pause feature gives the caregiver 60 seconds to remove the patient from the sensor without causing an alarm.
CLEANABLE PLASTIC STRAP
To attach to a stretcher