GEN4+ PILLOW SPEAKERS WITH BACKLIGHTING
Our Gen4+ pillow speakers for Rauland® Responder® 5 systems are now available with backlit buttons. Just plug the pillow speaker into the patient station and all the buttons will be clearly and evenly lit from behind to make them visible in any light — without negatively affecting nurse call system functionality. With a backlit Gen4+ Pillow Speaker, your patients will no longer be left in the dark — they’ll have just enough light to see the buttons without keeping them up at night.
Knowing that patients aren’t always at full strength when in the hospital, we’ve concentrated on making Gen4+ easy to use to give them better control of their environment in a situation in which they might feel powerless.
- Buttons are easy to find and press
- Streamlined and lightweight case, like home remote controls
- Clean, clear sound
- Optional headphone jack to help minimize noise
Hospital-acquired infections can be very costly, so Gen4 is sealed to help prevent infectious contaminants from getting into the case where they could be passed from patient to patient.
- Ingress Protection Rating of IP54 as defined by IEC 60529 (for units without a headphone jack)
- Smooth shape allows for quick and easy cleaning, and helps to prevent contaminants from collecting on the unit.
Add a headphone jack to create a quieter environment.
PILLOW SPEAKER BREAKAWAY CABLES
Pillow speakers need to hold up to the rigors of constant use by patients. To help reduce plug and patient station damage from excessive pulling, simply add a low cost Pillow Speaker Breakaway Cable which protects both by breaking apart cleanly when pulled in any direction.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE