SURE-LOCK ELECTRODE CLIPS
- Can replace snap, pinch, or alligator leads
- Available on Safety DIN, Twin Pin, GE Multi-Link, Philips Intellivue, and Spacelabs TruLink style lead wire sets
- Available individually for 3-4 mm Banana Plugs or Safety DIN lead wire sets
- Designed to be used with both snap and tab electrodes
critical analysis editing services ca click cheap analysis essay ghostwriter site how to write a second grade report do my essay for me interview essay examples book reviews sites https://dvas.org/online-viagara-legit-9959/ need a thesis statement essay watch how do i delete all junk mail in outlook on my ipad writing a paper in apa format source site cytotec uterine atony prednisone 4 mg phthisis bulbi od go freelance essay go here viagra pill on line https://rainierfruit.com/buy-viagra-in-atlanta/ https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/343-critical-writer-websites-ca/ best online essays https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/write-my-research-paper-quickly-without-plagiarism/47/ cialis 5mg price with coupon @walmart example of a chicago style research paper with footnotes see url http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/writing-essays-contests/12/ does cialis increase fertility classification for cialis nebenwirkung einnahme viagra essay writing university level
- One year warranty
Easy to Use
- Locking metal clamp ensures connection with the electrode snap and allows 360˚ of motion — reducing the chances of leads detaching from the electrode and reducing false alarms
- Can be used in a variety of applications, with quick and easy connection and disconnection
Sure-Lock Electrode Clips are available on Safety DIN, Twin Pin, GE Multi-Link®, Philips Intellivue®, and Spacelabs TruLink® style lead wire sets, and individually for 3-4 mm Banana Clips or Safety DIN lead wire sets.
Sure-Lock Electrode Clips can be used on snap and tab electrodes.