CORDLESS BED AND CHAIR SENSOR PADS
To meet the needs of different patients and situations, Curbell’s sensor pads are available in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Larger pad sizes provide more surface area for monitoring restless patients, thus reducing nuisance alarms
- Smaller pad sizes allow for more immediate alarm notification if the patient shifts out of normal position
- Three usable lifespans:
- 14 and 30 day pads (short-term single patient use)
- 18 month pads (reusable for long-term patients)
- Two styles: Cordless, Cordless Timed
- 18 month pads can be folded in half for easy storage
Cordless pads eliminate cord tripping hazards and cord damage — the primary cause of false and failed alarms, and replacement/repair costs. 14 and 30 Day Cordless Pads must be used with the CSP-TW-TX45DY 45 Day Disposable Transmitter (sold separately). NOTE: The CSP-TW-TX18MO 18 Month Transmitter is included with 18 month cordless pads.
An internal clock counts down the life of the pad based on when the pad is connected, allowing you to extend the usable period of the pad. The monitor will notify you when to replace the pad.
|LIFESPAN||PAD STYLE||7" x 15" CHAIR PADS||10" x 15" CHAIR PADS||4" x 30" BED PADS||10" x 30" BED PADS|
|14 Day||Cordless (white)||CSP-C14-NW7 (10 pack)*||—||CSP-B14-NW4 (10 pack)*||—|
|30 Day||Cordless Timed (white)||—||CSP-C30-TW10 (10 pack)*||—||CSP-B30-TW10 (10 pack)*|
|18 Month||Cordless Timed||—||CSP-C18MO-TW10||—||CSP-B18MO-TW10|
* 14 and 30 Day Cordless Pads must be used with the CSP-TW-TX45DY 45 Day Disposable Transmitter (sold separately — see below). NOTE: The transmitter CSP-TW-TX18MO 18 Month Transmitter is included with 18 month cordless pads.
CORDLESS SENSOR PAD ACCESSORIES
|45 Day Disposable Transmitter||For 14 day and 30 day cordless sensor pads||CSP-TW-TX45DY|
|Replacement rubber band/clip||For securing 4" x 30" bed sensor pads to mattresses||CSP-BCS|