Content with fall management expert
Patricia Quigley, PhD, MPH,
ARNP, CRRN, FFAN, FAANP
Leveraging Technology to Customize Your Fall Prevention Program
STANDARD BED AND CHAIR MONITOR
The Standard Bed and Chair Monitor is a simple solution for patients who need continual monitoring. Staff can easily move the monitor from one location to another, so a patient can be monitored whether they’re in bed, in a chair, or even in the bathroom.
The Nurse Call jack lets you connect the monitor directly to your nurse call system.
The strain relief helps prevent
damage to sensor pad cords.
EASE OF USE
- Dedicated button for quick access to volume control
- Recessed On/Off switch
- “Low Battery/Replace Pad”, “Alarm”, and “In Use” indicator LEDs show status at a glance
- Nurse Call Jack allows direct notification to nurse call
- Bed, chair, and wall mount options are available
- Strain relief helps prevent damage to the sensor pad cord
- Durable thick plastic casing and impact-resistant rubberized edging reduces replacement/repair costs
- Size: 5.3″ H x 3.5″ W x 1.7″ D
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries (included) with AC backup (optional)
- Manufactured to ISO9001, conforms to ANSI/UL standard 1069, certified to CAN/CSA C2.2 #205