The Curbell CT-5 tester is a portable unit designed to test any Curbell-manufactured pillow speakers compatible with the Rauland Responder 5 nurse call system. The CT-5 tester is to be used in conjunction with the included USB cable and a user-supplied desktop or laptop PC. It can test all Rauland Responder 5 Standard and Enhanced pillow speakers, as well as Curbell-manufactured “Interactive” models compatible with the Rauland Responder 5.
Once connected to the tester and properly configured with a PC, you will be able to test the functionality of nurse call, nurse call workflow, environmental control auxiliaries, entertainment, call assurance, as well as speaker and microphone features.
- Quickly confirms functionality of buttons, LEDs, speaker and microphone
- Powered by the USB connection on the PC/laptop (no batteries or wall connection required)
- Automatic recognition of pillow speaker type and code
- Colorful graphical User Interface (GUI) indicates unit being tested
- Visual and audio confirmation of working buttons
- Hardware and software included
- Designed for use with a laptop or desktop running Windows XP, 7, or 8