Curbell takes pride in fostering a corporate culture where people are treated with respect, are encouraged to grow, and understand the gratifying feeling that comes with true accomplishment.
We believe that in order for us to prosper as an organization, we need a set of guiding principles to perpetually aspire toward. As our business grows and diversifies, these core values will ensure that what we stand for remains intact.
Integrity – choosing the best interest of the company over individual needs.
- Risk giving an honest opinion.
- Share knowledge and information to help others succeed.
- Admit mistakes and share them with others.
- Do what needs to be done before being asked to do it.
- Follow through on commitments.
Respect – treating others in ways that inspire them.
- Listen with a sincere intent to understand diverse points of view.
- View differences of opinion as opportunities that can be used to improve Curbell.
- State your assumptions and observations to show how you reached your conclusions.
- Take responsibility for creating cooperative relationships.
- Recognize others for their contributions.
Learning – continuous testing of experiences, and the transformation of those experiences into knowledge.
- Ask "How can this be done better?"
- Investigate to discover root causes of problems and refrain from finger pointing.
- Expand your skills and abilities by seeking out challenging opportunities.
- Seek to understand how your behavior and actions impact other employees, departments and systems.
- Question your assumptions to clarify your opinion of colleagues, customers and events.